Thursday, April 12, 2012

Guest blogger


My Cleocatra can be quite opportunistic.  When I was writing tomorrow's blog post*, I left my laptop open for all of 49 seconds** to retrieve my clean laundry from the dryer.  The sight above is what welcomed me upon my return.  After I snapped this shot, Cleo looked up at me, and I swear, she raised her eyebrows, and with her eyes asked, "You haz a question?".  Oh, and here is the message she wished to impart to y'all.  Profound, no?  


Luckily, her paws didn't click Publish.  Unlike the time she managed to save Google Reader as a bookmark entitled ;/ for me.  So thoughtful, that Cleo. 


*Yes, I'm back!  Until I take my next impromptu blogging spring break, that is.

**I reenacted the whole event in order to accurately report to you how long it took Cleo to wreak her keyboarding havoc.  I am nothing if not dedicated to authentic communication.

2 comments:

  1. How are the plain Janes? Interesting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read tomorrow's post to find out my thoughts on Plain Janes! That's the post Cleo almost hijacked. ;)

      Delete