Sunday, May 18, 2014

11

These photos pertain to #10.

Janet tagged me to answer 11 questions. I'ma just pretend I haven't not blogged for 3/4 a year + just jump right in!

1. What is your favorite type of cheese?

Talk about Sophie's choice! They are all my babies; all my favorites! This hurts, Janet, but I'll go with a melty, Swiss fondue. Like Gruyère. Yes, Gruyère.

2. What are you excited about?

SUMMER VACATION begins in a little over a month.

3. How did you celebrate your last birthday?

I was visiting family in Texas, and my little Grand-cousin hosted a party for me. A party of rainbows + unicorns. 

4. What is on your bedside table?

A milk glass lamp, a glass of water, Badger sleep balm, an REI gift card (I still haven't spent since Christmas), a black Sharpie, a notepad, a couple bills, Disney's Frozen DVD (from the library), and my cell phone.

5. What do you order from the movie theater concession stand?

These days, nothing. Back in the day it was Junior Mints and a Dr. Pepper. Always.

6. Do you have a garden? What’s growing?

No, but I have a collection of indoor house plants that I am obsessed with. And I want the plant party to just keep growing.

7. Any summer plans?

Sew some clothing for myself, purge my belongings, rewatch Community from season 1 (and possibly Buffy, too), hike at least once a week (must get to the Olympics + Mt. Rainier!), and be the best darn Seattle tour guide when my friend Caitlin comes to town!

8. Which TV couple(s) are you rooting for?

Ilana and Lincoln on Broad City. And I want Dr. Mindy Lahiri to be happy + find her perfect RomCom dude, but I do NOT want it to be Danny. So, pretty much Mindy and ANYONE ELSE. I also would like someone to appreciate Tina Belcher for who she is, but then again, she's perfect as is, and I fear how having a regular beau would change her. Would she still have fantasies of unicorns, zombies, and butts swimming around in rainbow champagne? Would she still write erotic friend fiction? Would she still moan/grunt...OMG...light bulb! Is a groan a combo moan and grunt???

9. What’s the last thing you bought?

Various food items at the grocery store. (Janet, you'll be proud to learn I got some wine + beer!)

10. What’s one thing you are passionate about?

Currently, I am consumed with printing out photos and getting them into photo albums. I know that temporary obsessions are not quite the same as passions, but that's what's on my mind.

11. What are you grateful for this week?

Summer vacation. And good friends. And wine. And my kitty.

I tag Betsy, Caitlin, Amy, and YOU! Yes, you! Just leave me a link to whichever online platform is hosting your answers in the comments. Here are your 11 questions:

1. What's the last fantastic film you saw?
2. If you could travel to any city in the world tonight, where would you wake up tomorrow?
3. What's your favorite blog? Is there a regular feature on said blog that you LOVE?
4. What songs are on your "I'm gonna clean the shit out of my home!" playlist? (Or your "I'm cookin' up a storm in here!" playlist.)
5. Do you have a fav podcast? Do tell.
6. Without worrying about whether you could "pull it off" how would you cut and/or color your hair?
7. Have you ever lied about reading a book that you haven't? Title? Explain the sitch.
8. Do you have a fav smoothie? What are the ingredients? (If you hate smoothies, what's your fav summery drink?)
9. If you could be at a performance of any musician throughout history, who would woo your ears?
10. I like Janet's #2, so what's the next thing you are looking forward to?
11. If you could accomplish just one more goal in 2014, which would it be?

If it seems like many of my questions are all ploys to get recommendations for cool shit from you, well then, you are pretty observant.

2 comments:

  1. yay! you're back :)

    into the fray with these questions i go!!

    ReplyDelete