Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Coutdown within a countdown within a countdown



Top 5 activities that'll get me in the Christmas spirit, even when it's 65˚ here in sunshiney Northern California:

5. Listening to Christmas music
4. Viewing strings of lights festooning homes
3. Baking cookies
2. Consuming peppermint-flavored anything
1. Watching my favorite Christmassy movies

Top 5 movies that are guaranteed to give me warm fuzzies:

5. Home Alone
4. Elf
3. Scrooged
2. A Charlie Brown Christmas
1. The Nightmare Before Christmas

Alternates that will suffice in a pinch if none of the above are available for viewing:

3. Edward Scissorhands
2. You've Got Mail
1. Watching Puss in Boots tell the story of "Santa Claws" about 27 times in succession 

I'll give you a cookie if you work the line, "I have shamed myself," casually and naturally into a conversation today.  Please include a transcript in the comments.  ;]


2 comments:

  1. Consuming peppermint-flavored everything is my fave Christmas spirit activity! My Christmas movie is The Family Stone (such a great cast).

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, thanks for the recommendation! I've heard good things about The Family Stone . . .

    ReplyDelete