Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The ball is rolling


(Pun intended.)  

You guys!  Our first Magic Mission* is complete!  Janet (aka This Confetti Life) tucked some bouncy balls amid, near, and around all the yummy treats at her local Trader Joe's.  I envision a sly Janet, clad in black Wayfarers, black turtleneck, black leggings, black ballet flats and a beige trench coat, looking both ways before painstakingly placing the bouncy ball on the mochi, and then tip-toeing over to the mini peanut butter cups to find the next hiding spot.  I sincerely hope she had fun being a little mischievous, and I hope you help us keep the ball rolling!  

Read the Official Invitation for all sorts of ideas to help spread some magic.  I cannot wait to see how you'll interpret the project!

*Tentative name.  Anyone have a better name for the project?

2 comments:

  1. I was a tiny bit nervous, but it was super fun! Sorry the pics aren't the best--I had to be sly about capturing the pictures, too, and it was a pretty busy afternoon in TJs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! Remember when I hid a xmas CD @ TJs for your Acts of Goodwill donation drive? I wasn't able to get a photo of it in the cart because the store was just teeming with shoppers! And I could not risk ruining the surprise for whomever found it. :)

      Delete