Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Inspirational Potholes

What?  You heard me.  I'm telling you: folks can make magic pretty much anywhere.  Case in point: check out these re-imagined potholes!


Juliana Santacruz Herrera enhanced the heck out of some potholes in Paris with some yarn.  I originally typed "I wish I'd seen some of JSH's pothole enhancements when I was in Paris last fall," but then I worried I was guilty of humblebragging.  Thought you should know.  (Discovered @ Honestly...WTF.)

And Claudia Ficca and Davide Luciano's cheeky pothole vignettes amuse me to no end.   If potholes persist, why not get some doughnuts, baptisms, and down the rabbit hole-ing out of them?  Read a nifty interview with the creative duo over at My Modern Met.



I hope both the pothole projects inspire you to make some similar magic in your neck of the woods.  You are still cordially invited to participate in my birthday celebration, the Magic Mission.  In fact, the offer does not expire.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment