Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Be GOOD: Art Every Day


I'm a bit tardy alerting you guys to GOOD's 30-Day Challenge for March.  But you know what they say about late and never.  Plus, I'm giving you the opportunity to double up on some artistic activities for a few days in order to catch up, thus enhancing your enjoyment on said days twofold.  You're welcome.  ;) 

I digress.  The good people of GOOD are challenging us to incorporate art on the daily.  They've brainstormed 31 tasks that will ensure we are maximizing our artistic interactions with the world.  A few of my favorites:

  • doodle for 10 minutes straight
  • take a street art walking tour 
  • make origami

Ok, you know what?  All 31 are my favorites, and I don't want to retype their whole list.  So, follow the link above to see which daily art activities you'll perform in March.  Feel free to alter some of the tasks, delete any you're not into, and/or add your own!  I even see some major crossover opportunities should you still desire to participate in the Magic Mission.  :D

p.s. That stunning Tupac/Adventure Time mural up there?  Is in Castro Valley!  I know!  (I mentioned it once before.)  Had I not seen it with my own eyes, I would not believe it either, friends.  But extraordinary surprises are all around us.  Are you looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment