Friday, December 9, 2011

If you really must give STUFF

Smokey gives 5 claws!

























With the weekend upon us, you may be fixin' to go on a holiday shopping spree.  I've already given you my on the matter.  Lest you think I am one of those Grinch or Scrooge types though—I do understand the desire to have physical presents under that tree, lookin' all purty + just begging to be opened.  And, so, I bring you a round-up of (drum roll, please) . . . my favorite Stuffs You Can Make for Loved Ones!
If you simply do not have time to do-it-yourself, take advantage of all the craft fairs in December (Bazaar Bizarre!, Renegade Craft Fair!, and other Bay Area options listed @ KQED Arts) and purchase local + handmade gifts.  If you prefer to shop from the comfort of your footy pajamas, cozy sheets + laptop, go to town searchin' for fabulousness via the Local feature on Etsy

Whew.  And with that, I think I will shut up on the subject of holiday gift giving.  Probably.  ;]

Cleo gives 10 claws + a pink nose to the cardboard kitty scratch pad!

No comments:

Post a Comment