|Smokey gives 5 claws!|
With the weekend upon us, you may be fixin' to go on a holiday shopping spree. I've already given you my 2¢ on the matter. Lest you think I am one of those Grinch or Scrooge types though—I do understand the desire to have physical presents under that tree, lookin' all purty + just begging to be opened. And, so, I bring you a round-up of (drum roll, please) . . . my favorite Stuffs You Can Make for Loved Ones!
- For cat lovers, or your own felines of course - a repurposed cardboard kitty scratch pad. My cats tore theirs to shreds over the course of a year or so.
- For little ones - a few playful ideas + a billion more ideas for toys + games to make (both for and by the kiddos).
- For photography lovers, or for anyone you think could get really into snapping dreamy, old-timey photos - how to make a pinhole camera Part 1 + Part 2.
- Last minute + stocking stuffer ideas.
- Not one, but two (TWO!) gifts in one - reusable produce bags, which can double as gift wrap for what I'm about to link you to . . .
- Everyone loves tasty treats, right? How about whipping up fun + delectable ready-to-assemble recipes like this caramel apple kit, homemade pancake mix jars, homemade nutella! (perhaps a nice spread for the aforementioned pancakes?), or hot chocolate kits?
- For the bibliophiles in your life - sew a simple e-reader case.
Whew. And with that, I think I will shut up on the subject of holiday gift giving. Probably. ;]
|Cleo gives 10 claws + a pink nose to the cardboard kitty scratch pad!|